Monday, May 7, 2007

PETA protest

I am often amazed when I read or hear about some of the things that people are willing to pour their time and energy into. I just read a news piece about a group of animal rights activists at Princeton University who decided to protest the eating of meat by "appearing nearly naked, covered in fake blood, wrapped in cellophane and lying in giant meat trays outside the cafeteria." While I do believe these folks could find something better to do with their time, I have to applaud their efforts to take action where their beliefs/convictions are concerned. It causes me to wonder what would happen if we as Christians took our own beliefs this seriously. While I am not really an advocate for the use of such "in your face" methods, I can only imagine how much that level of effort would accomplish in reaching a lost world......

No comments: